This is the perfect warming winter side dish, and combines some of my favourite healthy ingredients!
- 1/2 red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 red apple, finely sliced.
- 1 red onion, finely sliced.
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or mixed spice.
- Olive oil for sautéing
- 1-2 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a shallow pot or frypan.
- Sautéed until they start to soften.
- Cover with a lid and cook over medium heat for a further 5-10 minutes until all ingredients have softened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.